1957-1960 Ford F-Series Trucks & Panels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Started a new forum tonight

5 posters

Go down

Started a new forum tonight Empty Started a new forum tonight

Post  Admin January 12th 2011, 2:00 am

It was not real hard but I hope it helps everyone get more of these trucks on the road again. Thanks for joining, Bill
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225938273106

Back to top Go down

Started a new forum tonight Empty Re: Started a new forum tonight

Post  fordolet60 January 13th 2011, 6:12 pm

Thanks for Starting the forum. Im am excited to see that more people are into the 57-60's then i thought. It is really cool to be part of a group that shares the same interestes as myself.
fordolet60
fordolet60

Back to top Go down

Post  vntgtrk October 8th 2012, 7:21 pm

I've had a '59 F100 for a few years now. Got it with no eng or trans. I now have 2 each. 223's and 4 speeds. I hooked up with a guy who was advertizing a 223 and 4 sp on CL. I ended up trading a 5.0 and AOD + some other stuff and getting enough stuff to really get my build under way. And neither one of us parted with money. That's the way to do it.

vntgtrk

Back to top Go down

Post  Gord1360 November 7th 2012, 10:01 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, facebook, and the third generation ford love affair. I'm making a street rod out of a 59 Mercury M100. I have a rear disc brake kit, a 351, a 5 speed tranny I have alot of stuff, but need sheet metal. Fenders, cab corners, foor pan and cab mounts. I'd like a 60 Mercury Grill too. and thanks Bill I got the calendars and if anyone has a 2011 thats clean and they could part with it, I'll buy it from you. excellent idea this 57-60 site. Cool

Gord1360

Back to top Go down

Started a new forum tonight Empty Sheet Metal

Post  jkeough December 9th 2013, 1:16 pm

Gord1360 wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, facebook, and the third generation ford love affair. I'm making a street rod out of a 59 Mercury M100. I have a rear disc brake kit, a 351, a 5 speed tranny I have alot of stuff, but need sheet metal. Fenders, cab corners, foor pan and cab mounts. I'd like a 60 Mercury Grill too. and thanks Bill I got the calendars and if anyone has a 2011 thats clean and they could part with it, I'll buy it from you. excellent idea this 57-60 site. Cool

Check out National Parts Depot (NPD) Last time i checked, they still had several listings for 57-60 sheet metal as far as floor pans, cab corners, cab mounts, etc.. I have still yet to find anywhere making body panels.
jkeough
jkeough

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum