1957-1960 Ford F-Series Trucks & Panels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fridge fan from Denver

3 posters

Go down

Fridge fan from Denver Empty Fridge fan from Denver

Post  Am-iron January 12th 2011, 2:27 am

Hello from Am-Iron Customs! We are located in Denver Colorado. I make custom parts and have built a couple of these trucks. I love the look and performance of them. I have a line of American made clothing and just had a design made from one of the trucks I built. These will be available soon........on tee shirts.
Fridge fan from Denver 16527714547310884160513
Thank you Bill for the forum!

Last edited by Am-iron on January 12th 2011, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information)
Am-iron
Am-iron

Back to top Go down

Fridge fan from Denver Empty Thank you for joining

Post  Admin January 12th 2011, 2:32 am

I seen the picture of the truck you built drawn. What are you making and selling soon? Bill
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225938273106

Back to top Go down

Fridge fan from Denver Empty Re: Fridge fan from Denver

Post  Am-iron January 12th 2011, 2:56 am

Admin wrote:I seen the picture of the truck you built drawn. What are you making and selling soon? Bill

I will be making some tee shirts with that design. I went ahead and edited the post.
Am-iron
Am-iron

Back to top Go down

Post  JTCope January 12th 2011, 12:40 pm

Am-iron-
I'm in Denver too. Been a long time classic Mustang guy but just bought my "dream" truck a few months ago. a 1957 F100. Glad there is an expert in the area. I may be reaching out to you soon. Where in Denver are you? I'm down south in Highlands Ranch area.

Jim
JTCope
JTCope

Back to top Go down

Post  Am-iron January 12th 2011, 12:47 pm

JTCope wrote:Am-iron-
I'm in Denver too. Been a long time classic Mustang guy but just bought my "dream" truck a few months ago. a 1957 F100. Glad there is an expert in the area. I may be reaching out to you soon. Where in Denver are you? I'm down south in Highlands Ranch area.

Jim

Jim, I am in South Denver near I 25 and Broadway. Sam's is a good local parts guy for these trucks. I have some patterns for door panels etc. Just let me know if there is something you need. Here is a link to the local parts website samsvintagefordparts.com
Allen
Am-iron
Am-iron

Back to top Go down

Post  JTCope January 12th 2011, 12:51 pm

Thanks Allen-
truck is being stripped and ready for paint now. engine is being rebuilt. My big concern is fitting the 460 into the truck. I've never had to install an engine without pre-placed motor and tranny mounts. That will be my first big challenge.
JTCope
JTCope

Back to top Go down

Post  Am-iron January 12th 2011, 1:12 pm

JTCope wrote:Thanks Allen-
truck is being stripped and ready for paint now. engine is being rebuilt. My big concern is fitting the 460 into the truck. I've never had to install an engine without pre-placed motor and tranny mounts. That will be my first big challenge.
I have a friend Shane at H Fabrication 303-868-7499 He can set it all up for you and very reasonable. He is fast and I think less than $50 an hour. If you need any fabrication of heavy gauge stuff, (frame boxing or mods, etc.) he is your man. He might charge you if he has to go pick it up but it will be cheaper than a tow for sure. I highly recommend his work and service. He says he hates Fords.....I think it's just a show! He mounted the 429 and trans in my 54 F100. He can also make custom headers and exhaust, he has a mandrel bender. Shane also does heavy mechanics like differentials etc. I know a real good painter too but that might cost a little bit, you will not find better though. It sounds like you have that lined up.
Allen
Am-iron
Am-iron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down