How ya'll doin'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How ya'll doin'?

Post  KC-Ray on April 23rd 2011, 10:54 pm

I was searching Google for a seat when I came across this forum. Then I saw a truck I recognized from Facebook in one of the post's here and realized it was Bill's.
Anyways, I've got a 1960 F100 that we bought last summer. I drove it almost home when it died 2 miles from the house. Finally got it running again, for the most part, last week. Still need to get the insurance up before I go drive it up and down the road, which I'm itching to do.
We named her Annabelle and she has a transplanted 292 y-block. She is a red step-side with white grill, bumpers and wheels. Nothing really fancy, unless you consider all the rust and bondo under the red paint. There are big plans for chrome and paint and engine and sheetmetal work, but will be slow in coming.
Hopefully this site will become as big as FTE or the HAMB websites, but with a more straight-forward focus on these fridge's. Thanks Bill for creating this site.

KC-Ray

Back to top Go down

Thank for joining

Post  Admin on May 9th 2011, 10:27 pm

KC-Ray wrote:I was searching Google for a seat when I came across this forum. Then I saw a truck I recognized from Facebook in one of the post's here and realized it was Bill's.
Anyways, I've got a 1960 F100 that we bought last summer. I drove it almost home when it died 2 miles from the house. Finally got it running again, for the most part, last week. Still need to get the insurance up before I go drive it up and down the road, which I'm itching to do.
We named her Annabelle and she has a transplanted 292 y-block. She is a red step-side with white grill, bumpers and wheels. Nothing really fancy, unless you consider all the rust and bondo under the red paint. There are big plans for chrome and paint and engine and sheetmetal work, but will be slow in coming.
Hopefully this site will become as big as FTE or the HAMB websites, but with a more straight-forward focus on these fridge's. Thanks Bill for creating this site.

Sir I am glad you found us. Please post some pictures of your ride. We would love to see it. Bill
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225938273106

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top