Hi from Saskatoon SK Canada

Go down

Hi from Saskatoon SK Canada

Post  Yatser on August 11th 2011, 12:27 am

Hi all,

My name is Brent. I have a 1957 Mercury M100. My Dad bought the truck when I was about 16 or 17, and I worked on it up until I moved to the city. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to either bring it here or work on it there for about 7 years, but I am passionate about that truck, and someday somehow it will get finished!

The truck has the 223 inline 6 engine, and is a stepside box. Fairly good condition, and so far the work I have done to it was mostly here and there bodywork, it was all a learning process. When I get my hands on it again, there will be much more direction and focus to getting the project done.

I will try to post some pictures of it in pieces, I'm not sure if I have any digital photos of it before the teardown (I was young and documenting the process wasn't exactly a priority, I was just eager to work on it).

So awesome to find a forum like this. It was hard to find resources on the net for these trucks in high school, now I see a lot of great examples of how these trucks can look. Looking forward to more posting!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from Saskatoon SK Canada

Post  Admin on August 11th 2011, 8:39 am

Hello and thank you for joining. I hope you post some pictures and enjoy the site. Please add your advice to help others and any truck info you may have. Thank you again for joining, Bill

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225938273106

Back to top Go down