1957-1960 Ford F-Series Trucks & Panels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new member from Columbus, Georgia

2 posters

Go down

new member from Columbus, Georgia Empty new member from Columbus, Georgia

Post  twitbeck December 7th 2011, 7:06 pm

Very nice to find another good f100 57-60 forum.
I am a mechanical engineer and enjoy cars and trucks.
They have been one of my hobbies for many years. I just recently became interested in the f100 fridges. I don't own one yet, but I am trying to learn about them so I will know what to buy when I find it. I'm not a collector and I expect to use any vehicle I own. I don't want a show truck, but I like a clean nice looking truck. My current driver is 1989 f150 XLT Lariat, 300 six (4.9L), 5 speed. It is a nice truck and I drive it daily. In my current situation I don't have a garage or work shop so it is hard to think of doing a project outside. My plan is to build a garage first, then put a truck in it. In the mean time, I will enjoy your knowledge and inspiration.

twitbeck

Back to top Go down

new member from Columbus, Georgia Empty Re: new member from Columbus, Georgia

Post  Admin December 7th 2011, 7:37 pm

Hello and thank you for joining. I started this forum and the 57-60 ford group on facebook to help people get these trucks back on the road. I buy and sell them all the time. I have had 15 and want 300 more. When you are looking for one please let me know. I live in Douglasville, GA by Six Flags. Here's my email calinleir@comcast.net Thank you again for joining, Bill
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=225938273106

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum