1957-1960 Ford F-Series Trucks & Panels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a bench seat

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a bench seat Empty Looking for a bench seat

Post  adambomb37 January 14th 2011, 12:57 am

My truck has some hideous bucket seats out of some 80's or 90's luxury car. They have to go and I want an original bench seat to go back in. I don't care about condition. I just ask that price and condition match each other.
adambomb37
adambomb37

Back to top Go down

Looking for a bench seat Empty Re: Looking for a bench seat

Post  Shop Truck January 18th 2011, 9:44 pm

I've got the bench seat that was in my Shop Truck when I brought it home. Serviceable, but does need to be rebuilt. I'm located in Oregon City, OR - I'm guessing that shipping may be a bit on the expensive side.

Bill
Shop Truck
Shop Truck

Back to top Go down

Post  chickenhaulerz January 25th 2011, 9:55 am

adambomb37 wrote:My truck has some hideous bucket seats out of some 80's or 90's luxury car. They have to go and I want an original bench seat to go back in. I don't care about condition. I just ask that price and condition match each other.
i have a white vinyl in really great shape out of a 57 f1 .. it was recovered and has no wear or rips i live in s ill zip 62963 i would like to sell it very reasonable... but the shipping to VA would probably be cost prohibitive .. anyhow my username here @yahoo gets a email to me and i can send you some pics and see if your interested

chickenhaulerz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down