1957-1960 Ford F-Series Trucks & Panels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts for sale

4 posters

Go down

Parts for sale Empty Parts for sale

Post  Sam the Male Nurse July 19th 2014, 3:47 pm

It looks like it's been a while since anyone has posted on here. I am in possession of a 1957 F100. I had planned on using the bed on another truck but some other issues have come up and it looks like I wont be doing that anytime soon.

So, I have the truck and I'm thinking of parting it out. It is in fairly good condition body wise. It is without engine and transmission. Rearend is intact and not froze. Bed is dent free with a couple very small rust outs near the rear bottom corners. Tailgate is intact and dent free and functional. Tail light lenses are intact. Door glass is intact as is the front windshield. Back glass is spider webbed. Interior is bad but dash is intact with all gauges and knobs. Steering wheel and shifter. No hood on the cab. Grill and fenders in good shape though. Has both bumpers. I'll attach a pic. If anyone is interested in parts or whole let me know. otherwise it's going to scrap.

Parts for sale Photo_15

Sam the Male Nurse

Back to top Go down

Parts for sale Empty Re: Parts for sale

Post  59'ER November 28th 2014, 10:30 pm

Location?

59'ER

Back to top Go down

Parts for sale Empty Need location

Post  Brad S. December 2nd 2014, 1:03 pm

Sam, where are you located? Would like to come and look at the truck.

Brad S.

Back to top Go down

Parts for sale Empty do you have the grill and is it for sale?

Post  Mechanic1959 February 23rd 2015, 8:20 pm

Hello: I am very interested in purchasing the grill if it is a 1957. That means it should only have two head lights.
If you could reply here as I am a new member and cannot leave an email address..Or you could leave an email address.

Thanks
Doug
Mechanic1959

Mechanic1959

Back to top Go down

Parts for sale Empty Sorry

Post  Sam the Male Nurse October 29th 2015, 10:45 am

I'm sorry about the long absence. The parts truck is located in Southeast Kansas. It's vin reads as a 57 but it has a 4 headlight grill. Any other questions feel free to email me at samkeele1@gmail.com I will respond a lot sooner. Probably the same day.

Sam the Male Nurse

Back to top Go down

Parts for sale Empty Re: Parts for sale

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down